Fear n Courage

Fear of the unknown. Fear of whats to come. Lots of apprehensions, doubts. Which way to go.
Whom to trust? Scared of opening the eyes and seeing.
When theres no longer the guiding hand, the encouragement that you so long had that you forgot you even had it. That silent support whom you ignored and never ever acknowledged.
Well, since its no longer there and no other way but forward; ...
The best way to show that gratitude when it no longer matters, march ahead with all the courage.
The courage and fullfilling all those wishes, dreams and run harder than ever before, never stopping for ... fear that once you stop for a rest you might stop for ever.

2 comments:

Vijay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yes fear and courage. Treated well both sides of coin. I prefer being courageous than let my life be on sad row. I want to live a wishful colourful life everyone dreams of. There is an unknown happiness and love that creeps in when I feel about the good company I had and I no more have. I cherish those times and I am marching with the life head on. Thats why i guess Man has survived all. Lots to achieve, lots to dream, lots to share and lots of love. Reminds me of movie called "The man from earth" where a person claims he withstood centuries of changing times and claims himself as stoneman still alive in this world and he has seen entire mankind. Saw mankind shaping future, collpsinig civilisations. He claims to have met Budda and he himself as son of God Yesus. Leaving that behind fear not you have a wonderful path ahead. Just walk and dont look back for support someone will hold you when you fall.