my Experiments with Blogger

Been experimenting a lot these days. tried a couple of templates before zeroing in on this one. Chose this one cause of its simplicity, neat colors, and nice background.

In the coming days you might come aross several changes. Will be changing and experimenting untill am satisfied. Meanwhile , I look forward to your feedback and suggestions.

I tried adding a flickr widget by Roytanck, but unfortunately didnt work. Trying to solve it. In the mean while if you know what could be the solution , please leave a comment.

5 comments:

Kamal D Shah said...

To be honest, I didn't like the template at all.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnonymousNotSo said...

@Kamal
For best results use a safari and an imac. Impressive must say. :P

AnonymousNotSo said...

@Om
Why did u delete ur comment.
Anything and Everything is welcome ala its not offensive.

Unknown said...

My intention was just to let u know my comments on the post hence I deleted the comment to not to be read by others :)
(When u comment on a post, blogger obviously gets an email about it subjected to settings of the blog)