am Back

Thought of giving a long break.
But with lots of ideas zooming and lots of incidents to write about ... how can I?
For today... was thinking what if I got what I wished. Like even the most impossible of thoughts coming true.
My first reaction.. maybe Id die from the Happiness. :)
Yeah read it right .... Ever heard of anyone Dying from Happiness. Guess that would be my reaction.
Or Id be hospitalized with the Intense Happiness and might even become deranged. Is this whats called Bliss?
Both of the facts seem so contradictory.
Maybe thats the reason I dont get what I wish for.

Think about it. Think about those wishes that might make you so delirious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe luck/wishes favors brave.
When you get what you wish for probblay my guess u wouldnt die. You would rather life your entire life appreciating and loving the wish granted. Well happiness has no bounds you might get shivers throughout you when u feel something you wished for really comes true. And special wishes do get addressed and hopes will get revived. Hehe again am not a Genie:)

Aravind said...

wlkm back