Post Lunch

After a good lunch (am getting the hang of it. Eating a lot more than what my body can use.)
The previous blog was acidic, aggressive. Well couldn't suppress the spirit.
A bit of gyan for the poor gals.
Why some relationships make it to the altar while the others don't.
I strongly feel all girls are a bit psychic. When two people are making out , those little incidents that escape notice... these are the warning signs that the relationship wont work. He doesn't bother to introduce you to friends. You are basically a secret. Second, You are given a pseudo name on his phone list.
Third, The two of you try to keep the relationship a secret.

I think those are some of the most common and easily spotted 'signs'. Yes, it hurts but at that point I think most girls do know that the relation ship will never be a happy one. They still hang on trying to salvage or make it work. Each time giving their best shots. (I think guys have this way of thinking .. if the relationship doesn't work lets at least have a good time. The end doesn't matter for most guys. Its only the journey thats important and worthwhile... my my I'm turning out to be some pathetic K-serial dialog writer. Guess time for me to send my resume to Ekta Kapoor.)

Well ladies spot anyone of the above 'warnings'... be cautious. Spot all of them... drop it. Walkout, atleast its you who is calling the shots.

Hehehe after all the gyan .... its going to be the same mistakes again. After all falling in love is half the fun. But is it worth the pain?

See... I told yeah am in knots.

1 comments:

Aravind said...

Hehehe after all the gyan .... its going to be the same mistakes again.

Going thro something are we ?