an Empty Feeling

Am feeling empty a lot more now a days.
Probably this might be because I lost the only rock and anchor in my life. I feel empty and lost. Cant seem to trust anyone and definately not a God.
Am at logger heads with myself weighing reweighing and trying to come to a conclusion.
Feel like ripping off the fake me, fears, ....

Am again at the start from where ive started .. on a journey to discover myself. Feel lost and irritated that it takes me so long to feel myself.
If I could just sit still. get my mind not to think. force it not to think.
But most times it just runs off on a thought process I dont want to. starts witha story and weaves and its just endless.
Restless Mind.
How inane it sounds yet is actually profound.

Should seriously make a habit of meditation.

0 comments: