I hate Java

Thts an understatement!!!

Can we force, nudge, cajole our minds to like something that we despise so much?
Like if I hate some food, for instance sushi never had it; But fish puts me off and uncooked fish is something I don't want to even think of!!!

Can I force my mind to enjoy it?
I think it should be and is possible.
should try it sometime. So when I can achieve it with food, technology is not far behind. I should be able master java. :P

See how it all boil down to food.

Am a certified M programmer. lol ...... am i?

1 comments:

Akbar Pasha said...

Not sure why you hate Java, but I am on your side. Java is the lint that gets collected when you run your clothes through a dryer. It's old and it's completely bloated. It's not intuitive at all. If you really really really want to enjoy programming and for the heck don't bother for getting a job right now, read this online book:
http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book.html

It will change the way you think of programming.