A First

Friday evening: bought Rs1000.00 of fuel and thought I could do with it for atleast 10 days.
What unfolded the next day was a first in my life. Ive never driven this long in traffic.

Day-1
Begumpet--> Necklace road--> Dilsuknagar--> Jubilee Hills--> Mehdipatnam--> Begumpet---> Jubilee hills--> Mehdipatnam

Day-2
Mehdipatnam--> Begumpet--> Midanipur--> Begumpet--> Mehdipatnam--> Begumpet

A long day of driving around town and am bone tired.. something that I never thought id become after a drive. Driving remains my first love and on weekends is always a pleasure.(on some roads)
Especially in the late nights where Ive the roads to myself.

My realization ... am patient but intolerant to slow drivers in the fast lane. And the most violaters so far are the autowallas. They refuse to give you way even after incessant honking and force you to overtake from the left. Am I at fault??

0 comments: