Happiness begets Happiness!!!

As simple as making the right choices!!!

What do I choose?
Do I choose to hate everyone and cultivate a vendetta against all who have wronged me?
OR, do I forgive and forget and let life take its course?

A crucial choice!!

Cultivating a vendata against anyone wont do me any good. On the contrary its going to fill my life with hate and drag me down .

On the contrary.. forgiving and forgetting is difficult, a lot difficult when people who have wronged you are having a ball in life.
But actually this is the easier wayout.
The minds a lot lighter and ofcourse happiness begets happiness.
:D

lol.... am i preaching?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If i choose to be happy, i do wat ever it takes me to be happy.
Wat about u??