my incessant low curve

Will there ever be an end to this?
I take one step forward and get dragged back by 2 steps.
Is there any letup to this?

Loss, Failures, Good Byes, Broken relationships.... et al.
Seen all of em in these past few years am beginning to think is there a light at the end? Is this going to herald a glorious beginnning..... mere speculation.
As an afterthought .. if ever theres a God or fate or whatever I better something good at the end. Actually ... whats good? Is it what I percieve as Good or what is actually good but I dont recognize it. God knows!!!!

BUT, am beginning to njoi the lows. Am amazed how much I can withstand and how few have been supporting me.
And any more lows .... Bring it On!!!!
lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we get to enjoy being low, which maybe because we begin to introspect more often than usual.
But cheer up, I have discovered that the best way to get rid of the blues is to start smiling and taking things as they come rather than recoil at anything we consider bad.
When it seems like it can't get any worse, life has a way of turning around and surprising us and I am sure phone calls to friends would help :)

SCDAFF said...

Now that u saw the atmost low in ur life, nothing can or shud bother u in rest of ur life. Yes phone calls to friends would definetly help n will make u feel better. Have a smile on ur face, Picture abhi baaki hain mere dost :).

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!
:)

Frens do help and this is when they are needed most!!