I DRINK!!!

:)

hehe yeah am finally drinking.....
After, procrastinating for over a year, Ive forced myself finally to start drinking . Don't remember, when Id started to stop drinking. I hardly had a glass in a day and funny how I could still stay healthy.. maybe its those cups of coffee that kept me fine and sane too.

Took a long walk after lunch.. love hitec city.. lots of places where you can go take a walk. nice. Finally a place in Hyd where you can actually walk without being hit by a vehicle.n coming back to drinking...I must thank the office staff here. They religiously put a bottle at the start of the day. And this just reminds me to drink. Well, since Ive resumed to drinking after a long hiatus maybe its going to be a while before I increase it to maybe 5Bottles / day.

No harm in hoping. Just hope I do it. :)

Incase you are wondering whts this fuss about all this drinking... Im refering to Water. hehe

n' Oh yes drinking Water helps and works too. This is from a firm follower of water therapy. Combine this with a good exercise schedule my bet you actually start seeing the results pretty soon. And oh yeah watch out for those endless compliments. :D

0 comments: