Interesting stuff

I was chatting with a fren of mine and he directed me too an interesting site
http://www.joyfuljubilantlearning.com/joyful_jubilant_learning/

One topic that got me interested was how people respond to us.
Am a rotten listener. I think a lot and If I get an 'idea' am in a hurry to share it, most often by interrupting the person.

And its worse if its a KT. The person should be highly organized and stick to the schedule. Thats difficult when am on the scene. Chandra was quite exasperated at the end of the KT. I kept interrupting him at a drop of hat for any doubts. Actually I pride myself on my thought process. Its never organized. Just zooms back and forth over lots of functionality, validations, and I keep thinking of loop holes where I can catch a bug. The downside is that you lose track of the functionality thats to be covered. The upside-- its fun, catch the person off track, and yes you do get lots of bugs.

Botttomline its fun my way but a pain for the person giving the KT.

Well, after reading the blog you d be wondering what am aiming at?Thats me.. totally unorganized, haphazard, abrupt(so too with people) n lot many others. :)

0 comments: