my Evil Half

I'm at my evil best. :) (wish there were nice smiley's to insert)

I was at an IT Park today and yesterday too for lunch.I wish I had the entire day at my disposal. Its fun to watch people here. (people watching @VIT in a forthcoming post)
Just could not miss how most people Id seen were on the heavy side. Almost all of them don't ever exercise, eat the most unhealthy stuff there. The canteen boasts of the best food at subsidized rates. Guess, people here binge on food and thats an understatement.

I just couldn't imagine how much people ate. The amount was so much. Id ordered for curd rice and @20 bucks/plate , that was way too much. Three people would have a fulfilling meal with that one plate!!! Its disgusting to see people eating so much and wasting so much as well. It angers me no end to see people pile food and then waste so much. Yes, even eating too much is a waste. You are endangering yourself doing that.

And .oh yes I hardly see anyone walking. People take the elevators as opposed to the stairs. How I wish Id seen people taking walk round the IT park. Yeah they can say that they ve got lots of work n blah blah..... n funny how there isnt a Gym. Am not sure if they have a recreational facility.

What got me thinking on this is after having more than what I can manage for lunch (just so that I dont waste) I happened to see labourers working on a construction and having lunch together. All of them were fit and looked healthy. I guess they were the healthiest in the entire neighbourhood, notwithstanding the fancy stuff IT people flaunt (cars, watches...).

See I told yeah am not in a good mood and the blog is a major way of venting my anger.

0 comments: