am a Chronic Procrastinator

Im a self confessed Procrastinator; a chronic one at that. If theres any meeting, rendezvous scheduled, I turn up 5-10 mins late. I hate to confirm myself to any time frame. To add to this I ve a problem how not to say Yes to things id not want and No to what Id want.

haha Now thts some twister.

Some say theyd like to meet me at so n so time. I promise myself that Id be thr on time . for once.

The Procrastination part comes in at this part. I keep putting off to get ready so tht am on time for the meeting.

Half an hour more for the appointed time. I start to get readyand by the time am all set the half an hour has long passed and Ive not even started for the place.

The outcome am late again.

Id sincerely like to kick this habit.

From morrow ill try to stick to the schedule. Well I didnt promise which morrow it is . Did I?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Same with me :(