Soothing Drives

This is one way that Ive discovered is a balm to my mind. Ive used it on a number of occasions , slipping out for a much needed drive during the lunch breaks.

One way nearest to my place is Necklace Road. Nice Place. Deserted most of the time. A place where you can be alone without being lonely. Tough most of my frens disagree. Its quite a safe place if you stick to your vehicle and dont venture out on foot alone.

The only downside is the fuel. Until I find an alternative to soothe those frayed nerves, its Drives that has to do.

Quick getaways- Necklace Road, the Flyover near the secretariat (its deserted most of the time).

n ofcourse how can I forget my faithful Maruti800. It has kept me company through all those lows. Seriously, sharing with inanimate things does work. You can rest assured that your secrets remain a secret. Sounds Weird???
A womans best frens - Dogs, and automobiles :P (err.. did I miss something??)
lol

0 comments: