I Want to

Heres a short list of things I want to do.

-Buy a SUV (Ford Endeavor)
-Teach Kindergarten kids (a definite try for eone. The lil ones will teach you a lesson on Patience and Trust.)
-Live on a Farm or a Village.
-Trek in the Himalayas
-Get a dog
-Change the way the school is in my Native Place
-Shed atleast 10kgs :D (Thats difficult!!!!)

Actually, there seem to be lots of ideas flitting by. Unfortuantely, I dont bother to notice em. Most would have made a difference. Whats it with us, that we dont take ourselves seriously?
Most of us do not want to dare, do not want to go on a "wild goose chase"!! Most of us are so scared of failure, that we dont want to even make an attempt at success.

Things I had wanted to do 10 yrs ago:

-Have my own Radio Station (That was a serious thought)
-Have a mine (I dont remember why id wanted to have one n what id wanted to mine. But do remember that it was a terrific idea for a professor to show interest in to it. The money put me off and ofcourse, the supposedly 'well wishers'. Not their fault.)
-Have myown power station. A solar one at that. The area that I come from experience severe Summers. Would have made sense instead of relying on the power from the govt.

Lots of other ideas that were forgotten. I hope I can make a difference some day!!!
or atleast I dont put off someone I might come across with wild ideas.

Did I mention Interior Designing?? Thats a passion am still interested in.

0 comments: